Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good News! Bad News!

Well my store has been open for a week and I have had nothing but problems with it. The link was messed up several times, the site was down several time. It is so frustrating. Well I am not really good with all this stuff. I thought that I had it all figured out but I guess I was wrong. I really wanted to sell my kits so that I can make a little extra money. I am a SAHM and extra money would be nice. It doesn't look like that is going to happen through a store at this time. I have 3 kids 5 and under and I really don't have the time to keep working on figuring this out, that is if I still want to make some more kits. So that is the bad news I am closing my store because I have spent way too much time over the last week trying to fix problems and not getting very far. Now for the good news. Since I can't sell my kits I guess that means that I will just give them away. I want to share them so I am just going to start doing freebies. Now if you like my stuff and think that it is worth something then you can donate via my doate button. It would help out. OK so here are 3 freebies for you. I hope that you like them. If you download them please leave me some love. Also keep checking back, you never know when I will give another freebie.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sorry it's been a pain to set up your business. Your stuff is really cute! Thanks for sharing.